Building Resilience: My Experience at the SANRAKSHAN Conclave at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus



DHEEMANT PARASHAR

I SEM

MBA (2024-26)

SIBM, NOIDA



I recently had the incredible opportunity to attend the SANRAKSHAN Conclave at the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow's Noida campus. The event was centered around a theme that resonates deeply with me: “Building Resilient Businesses through Sustainable Practices.” In an era where sustainability is not just a buzzword but a necessity, this conclave provided a platform for thought leaders, industry experts, and students to explore how businesses can evolve to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.

Representing Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Noida, I participated in the biz quiz, which was both an exciting and educational experience. I had the privilege of competing alongside two of my extremely talented and inspirational peers, Tanaya Baidya and Varun Katoch. Together, we navigated through the thrilling four-round quiz and were thrilled to secure the second position. The quiz was intense, testing our knowledge of sustainable business practices, current affairs, and global trends. It was a proud moment for all of us, and we were honored to represent our institution on such a prestigious platform.

Beyond the quiz, the conclave was a treasure trove of learning. The discussions on sustainable business practices were not just theoretical but were backed by real-world examples and case studies. I gained insights into how businesses can integrate sustainability into their core strategies, making them more resilient in the face of global challenges such as climate change, economic disruptions, and social inequalities.

The lessons I learned at the SANRAKSHAN Conclave will stay with me throughout my life. They have broadened my perspective on the importance of sustainability in business and have reinforced my commitment to contributing to a more sustainable future in whatever capacity I can.

In reflecting on this experience, I can confidently say that it has added another feather to my cap, enriching my academic and professional journey.


  

#AddedAnotherFeatherToTheCap #Sustainability #BusinessResilience #IIMLucknow #SIBMNoida #BizQuiz #LearningAndGrowth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI vs. Human Creativity: Exploring the Boundaries of Innovation

Geopolitical Dynamics Shaping India-China Trade Relations

The Real Villain